Chad's dad was in town the last couple of days and finally met his grandsons! We were so excited to see him and glad he got a chance to be here with them.
Nothing new to report but I did get some pictures of Elliott taking a bottle. He has only taken one bottle fully so far (he gets a little tuckered out usually to finish them). Usually, he will start a bottle and we need to finish the rest of his feeding with the pump. But we are so proud of him!
A while back, when I was still in the hospital on bed rest, there was a "community baby shower" at Prentice. I had an hour in a wheelchair, and Chad wheeled me down there to check it out. It was mostly vendors advertising their products, but there were some give-aways, and there was a raffle each hour. We won a free car seat installation by a company that is run by a Chicago firefighter. He installed our car seats yesterday in preparation for the boys coming home.
Below are pics of Elliott taking his bottle and Grandpa Mark holding Alexander.
Grandpa Mark with Alexander.
Sleepy boy!
Elliott getting his nightly weigh in.
Afterwards, Elliott getting a bottle.
Chad and his father.
3 generations of Crosbys (and me)!
I'm finally back in the US where I can check the blog!!! I'm so happy that everything is going great and that your sons have gone through milestones! You guys can be proud!
ReplyDelete