Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 10th Update

Hey everyone!  Sorry this update is a couple of days late.  Chad's dad is in town and I've been avoiding the computer (partly because I have a million emails I need to write and no time!). 

Exciting news.....  Alexander is now taking bottles!  The nurses have been giving him about every other feeding with a bottle.  AND he had a super successful breast feeding session yesterday, so he's making big strides!  Elliott is not quite there yet, but that's ok :-)  He needs to grow a bit more to get enough energy/stamina to work a bottle.  As of last night, Alexander is 5lbs 2oz and Elliott is 4lbs 9oz.  Chad took some pictures of me giving Alexander a bottle (the first time I have ever done this).  I think I did a good job, but felt at the time completely awkward.







Bottle feeding Alexander





Burping....




Our little man just before he ate.













We were caught up in the moment taking pictures of the bottle feeding on the 10th, so here are some pictures of Elliott from the 9th.  I will try and take some of him when I bottle feed him, which might not be for a few days. 





No comments:

Post a Comment